Bridge erecting machine is to put the prefabricated beams to the prefabricated piers up the equipment. Bridge erecting machine belongs to the category of cranes, because its main function is to lift the beam, then transport to the position and put down.
Bridge erecting machine and the general sense of the crane is very different. Its requirements are harsh, and there is a beam on the line, or called longitudinal movement. Bridge erecting machine is divided into erecting highway bridges, conventional railway bridges, passenger railway bridges and other types.
Previous: Classification Of Bridge Machines
Next: No Information
- Classification Of Bridge Machines
- What Is The Double Girder Bridge Erecting Machine
- Operating Procedures For Bridge Machines
- Analysis Of Accident Cause Of Bridge Erecting M...
- What Is A European Crane
- Overview Of European-standard Cranes
- The Concept Of European Cranes
- Structural Features Of European-style Cranes
- Advantages Of European-style Cranes
- Advanced Control Technology And High Quality Ke...