European Double Girder Bridge Crane
European double-beam crane, double-beam European crane specifications lifting capacity: 10T, 20T, 25T, 30T, 50T, 60T, 70T, 80T, 100T-500t; span: 9M, 10M, 12M, 13M, 19M, 20M, 22M, 30M The operation mode is cab operation or wireless remote control operation, and it can also be operated by wired handle.
European double girder bridge crane, double-beam European crane specifications lifting capacity: 10T, 20T, 25T, 30T, 50T, 60T, 70T, 80T, 100T-500t; span: 9M, 10M, 12M, 13M, 19M, 20M, 22M, 30M The operation mode is cab operation or wireless remote control operation, and it can also be operated by wired handle.
The capacity, span, lifting height, all the speed can customized as your demands or recommend by our professional engineers.
European double girder bridge crane has the following advantages
Fast and smooth loading
Safer, more reliable, maintenance-free design
The European double girder bridge crane is compact in design, light in weight, small in wheel pressure and even in load distribution, allowing customers to save considerable investment and greatly improve the effective working space. The double-beam European-style crane is not only safe and reliable, but also ergonomically designed, easy to operate, safe and comfortable, making material transportation more convenient and efficient. There are a lot of dosing options available for customers to choose from, such as lifting frequency, double, remote control, etc., to meet the needs of various working conditions or logistics.
The advantages of the TX CRANE European double girder bridge crane lifting mechanism:
• Compact design optimizes the working space of European double girder cranes;
• Low vibration, quiet running motor;
• Quickly reacting brakes;
• The gearbox is fully lubricated and does not require refueling;
• Specially designed rope guide protects the wire rope;
• Precise hoisting mechanism limits;
• overload protection;
• User-friendly hook pulley block design;
• Frequent motor protection: In the control system, the program automatically detects the customer's jogging. The time interval between two jog attempts is approximately 0.5 seconds. If the jog occurs too frequently, the system automatically extends the jog interval to approximately 2 seconds. To protect the motor and avoid burning the motor.