Usage of 20t Overhead crane:
Steel mills, Foundries, Paper plants, Cement plants, Power plants, Dairy plants, Chemical plants
Fertilizer plants, Petrochemical plants, Engineering Plants, Textile industries, General industries, Storage, Shipbuilding Workshop, Maintenance Workshop, etc.
Crane Types for 20t Overhead crane:
1. Single Girder Overhead Crane (Light Duty Working Class: A3)
2. Double Girder Overhead Crane with hoist trolley (Light -Medium Duty Working Class: A3-A5)
3. Double Girder Overhead Crane with winch Hoist Trolley (Light -Medium-Heavy Duty Working Class: A3-A7)
3. European Type Overhead crane (Light -Medium-Heavy Duty Working Class: A3-A7)
You don't need learn too much about the Overhead Crane, just offer following information for our enginners design:
(Red color are necessary information, Blue color are helpful for accurate recommendation, design and quotation)
1.Which kinds of overhead crane do you need?
2. Capacity? (Aux. Hook capacity if you need)
3. Span? (Rail center to Center)
4. Lifting height?
5. Working Class? ( How many hours the crane works one day?)
6. Runway Length?
7. Working voltage?
8. Working environment? (Where does the crane specific used?)
9. Order quantity? How much sets Overhead crane on same rail?
10. FOB or CIF? Destination port？